Dr. Aviansh Chaitanyas
Consultant, Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist
I’m a trained head and neck onco-surgeon with a fellowship in head and neck surgical oncology. After completing post-graduation in ENT and working in the field for 3 years, I chose to work towards my passion in head and neck oncology and completed my training in the same. During this period, I have gained ample experience in my field in both academic and non-academic institutions. With a yearn to keep learning and evolving as a surgeon and clinician, I strive towards working in institutes which have a team environment and at the same time have a pleasant work atmosphere.
Past Roles and Experience
- Consultant, Head And Neck Surgical Oncology, Care Cancer Institute, Unit Of Care Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fellow In Head And Neck Surgical Oncology, Basavatarakam Indoamerican Cancer Hospital, Hyderabad
- Registrar, Basavatarakam Indoamerican Cancer Hospital, Hyderabad
- Assitant Professor - Ent, Mediciti Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Senior Resident, Esi Model Hospital, Baddi
- MBBS, GOVT. STANLEY MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI, AUGUST, 2009
- MS - ENT, INDIRA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE, SHIMLA, AUGUST 2015
Research and Publications:
- Avinash S, Gupta R, Mohindroo NK, Thakur JS, Azad R. Effect of Radiotherapy on Thyroid and Parathyroid Gland Functions. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, 2017; 5(4D): 1499-1503.
- Gupta R, Chaitanya A, Mohindroo NK, Azad R. A Rare Case of Postauricular Fistula communicating with the Parotid Duct. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Clin 2016;8(3):109-110.
- Thakur JS, Chaitanya A, Minhas R S, Azad R K, Sharma D R, Mohindroo N K. Killian's polyp mimicking malignant tumor. Ann Maxillofac Surg 2015;5:281-3.
- Avinash S, Yasmeen N Md, Rashmi K, Benign chondroid syringoma - A rare disfiguring tumour of the nose. J Otorhinolaryngol Allied Sci 2018;1(1):3-5