Dr. Boleneni Naren
MBBS, MS , Consultant Surgical oncology, Registrar Surgical Oncology,
Dr. Boleneni Naren graduated from the prestigious Guntur Medical College and then went to specialise in General Surgery from Andhra Medical College, Vishakhapatnam. He then joined the Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, received his core speciality training in Surgical Oncology.
Dr. Naren has many publications in various National & International Journals, holds special interest in management of breast, gastrointestinal & gynaecological Malignancies. He has been involved with various surgical procedures including 3-D Laparoscopy & Fluorescence imaging, Cytoreductive surgeries, HIPEC and musculo-skeletal oncological resections.
He has also been involved with the smooth conduct of various national and international multi-institute research projects including UK MRC Initiated ADD-ASPIRIN Trial, VGSC trial, Proluton trial
Dr. Naren believes in providing compassionate cancer care at affordable prices.
Past Roles and Experience
- Thammineedi SR, Saksena AR, Nusrath S, Iyer RR, Shukla S, Patnaik SC, Reddy RP, Boleneni N, Sharma RM, Smith L, Are C. Fluorescence‐guided cancer surgery—A new paradigm. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Mar 25.
- Rao T S, Raju KV, Patnaik SC, Reddy P, Saksena AR, Rajappa S, Mallavarapu KM, Santa A, Gudipudi D, Boleneni N, Usofi Z. Influence of neoadjuvant therapy on outcomes in patients with resectable carcinoma of esophagus and gastro‐esophageal junction from a tertiary cancer care center in India. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jun;123(7):1547-57.
- Thammineedi SR, Iyer RR, Boleneni N. Laparoscopy-assisted excision of an ovarian fibroma in an 18-month-old toddler: a case report. European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology. 2021 Feb 1;42(1):161-4.
- Thammineedi SR, Patnaik SC, Reddy P, Saksena AR, Bollineni N, Nusrath S. The Emerging Role of ICG Fluorescence During Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jun 19:1-2.
- Nemade H, Bollineni N, Mortha S, Jonathan G, Kumar S, Rao LM, Rao S. Marginal Mandibulectomy Defect Reconstruction with Pectoralis Major Myocutaneous (PMMC) Flap in Cases of Carcinoma Buccal Mucosa: Experience from a Tertiary Cancer Institute. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2020 Sep;11(3):482-5.
- Gupta V, Rao TS, Raju K, Gsv R, Bollineni N. Fertility Preserving Surgery in Ovarian Cancer: Outcomes from a Tertiary Cancer Center. European Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2020 Feb 1;46(2):e110-1.
- Nusrath S, Saxena AR, Raju KV, Patnaik S, Rao TS, Bollineni N. The Value of Lymphadenectomy Post-Neoadjuvant Therapy in Carcinoma Esophagus: a Review. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2020 Aug 3:1-1.
- Hariharan N, Rao TS, Naidu CK, Raju KV, Rajappa S, Ayyagari S, Krishnamohan MV, Murthy S, Suryadevara A, Boleneni N. The Impact of Stage and Molecular Subtypes on Survival Outcomes in Young Women with Breast Cancer. Journal of adolescent and young adult oncology. 2019 Oct 1;8(5):628-34.
- Naren B (2018) Non-Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve-Still a Surprise. Int J Clin Med Imaging 5: 610. doi:10.4172/2376-0249.1000610
- Naren B. Omental caking – Carcinoma ovary. J Clin Images Open. 2019; 2(1): 1005.
MBBS: Guntur medical college, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh (2003 – 2009)
MS General surgery: Andhra medical college, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh (2011-2014)
Surgical Registrar: Basavatarakam Indoamerican cancer hospital and research institute, Hyderabad (July 2014 – December 2014)
Dr NB Surgical oncology: Basavatarakam Indoamerican cancer hospital and research institute, Hyderabad (February 2016 – February 2019)
Surgical oncology Registrar: Basavatarakam Indoamerican cancer hospital and research institute, Hyderabad (March 2019 – October 2020)
Consultant, Surgical oncology: Basavatarakam Indoamerican cancer hospital and research institute, Hyderabad (November 2020 – till date)